EQUIPMENT AND SHIPPING
The equipment package fee is $25 per player. This includes the following:
- NFL team reversible jersey
- Official NFL FLAG belt
- Wilson footballs; one per every five players
- Player accident and health insurance coverage
NFL FLAG leagues receive two free ground shipments per season.
- Two business days to process
- 3-5 days transit
All orders can be expedited at the expense of the league.
- Leagues can choose overnight or two-day air
- Price is determined by destination, weight and speed of service
Please Note: NFL FLAG recommends leagues place their initial order two full weeks prior to desired delivery date
PAYING FOR EQUIPMENT
Paying by credit/debit card is the easiest and ideal method of payment. All major credit cards are accepted.
If your organization must pay by check, please contact an NFL FLAG staff member prior to entering your order online.
• You must provide NFL FLAG with a purchase order prior to placing your order.
• Once your purchase order is received by NFL FLAG, we will set your account so that you can order online without a credit card.
• After your order has been placed online, an NFL FLAG staff member will send you an invoice. You will have no longer than 30 days to submit payment for the order.
• This method of payment is only used for organizations that must pay by check (YMCAs, Parks and Recs, etc.). Independent leagues cannot pay by invoice.
• 2-3 business days to process and 2-5 business days to ship depending on your location.
FedEx 2 Day
• Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. (EST) will ship same business day and be delivered after two business days. Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. (EST) will ship the next business day.
• Orders placed before 10:30 a.m. (EST) will ship same business day and be delivered the following business day. Orders placed after 10:30 a.m. (EST) will ship the next business day.
Orders do not deliver on weekends. If you need an order by Saturday make sure you place the order by Thursday at 10:30 a.m. (EST) at the very latest and select overnight shipping.
To save on shipping expenses, we recommend limiting yourself to two orders. Your first order should be placed shortly after you close registration. You can then place a second order just prior to games starting to include any late sign ups you have.
ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAILS
• Once your order is placed and received by NFL FLAG, you will receive an order confirmation with your order number. This email will have the shipping cost listed.
• When your order has shipped, you will receive a second email with the tracking number listed. All orders can be tracked on www.fedex.com.
CHECKING ORDERS WHEN THEY ARE RECEIVED
Once your order is received, go through the entire order prior to passing out jerseys to your coaches and compare to the packing slip. Make sure to count all flag belts and footballs as well. If there are any issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-940-1005 and reference your seven digit order number from the packing slip.
NFL FLAG RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
The NFL FLAG Exchange form is available to league organizers under the resources tab in their account. All exchanged jerseys must be NEW in the original packaging. There is a $25 exchange fee to cover restocking, processing, and return shipping. Limit of one exchange per season. Exchange orders will be shipped via FedEx ground only.
NFL FLAG does not issue refunds on equipment. Please make sure you double check your order prior to submitting online.