You have now
hit the big league.
Your league can be a part of
the country's largest flag football organization.
You can do a lot of good for kids while having a lot of fun. NFL FLAG, powered by USA Football, is the NFL's official youth flag football program and the nation's largest flag football organization, played year-round by boys and girls ages 5-17 in more than 1000 leagues. It's a fast-paced game in a non-contact environment where you can teach not only the fundamentals and skills of football, but, at the same time, the perserverance, teamwork and sportsmanship that help shape the leaders of the future.
NFL FLAG provides league organizers with a ton of advantages, including:
- Easy start up, with free league set-up from NFL FLAG
- Use of the NFL FLAG official logo to market your league
- League coaching tools
- Marketing materials ranging from ads and posters to field and web banners
- Eligibility for regional tournaments, plus Championships at Pro Bowl
- The credibility of being associated with the nation’s most recognized youth flag program
No big, tough requirements
What are the start-up fees to become an official NFL FLAG league? Zero. Nada. Zilch. The only requirement is that your league holds at least a $1 million general liability policy, which you can obtain through USA Football’s insurance partner. It runs about $2.80 a player.
Low fee, high value
The equipment package fee for players is just $25 and covers:
- An NFL team reversible jersey (only NFL FLAG provides official NFL team gear)
- An official NFL FLAG belt
- Player accident and health insurance coverage
- Wilson footballs — one for every five players
You know what works best for your community. So we give you a lot of freedom in how you set up and run your program.